There are many reasons why you might be stressed – both good and bad.
Maybe you started a new job, or lost one. Perhaps a relationship ended, or a new one is beginning. You may be a parent for the first time, or lost someone you loved. Stress can impact any area of your life and is a completely normal, human experience. Sometimes it can inspire you into action, while other times it can make you feel overwhelmed and unable to cope. If you’re struggling to manage stress, it may be time to get help.
- Feeling overwhelmed and worried
- Moodiness, agitation or irritability
- Memory, concentration or judgment issues
- Not eating or sleeping – or eating or sleeping too much
- Overworking or procrastinating
- Pacing or nail biting
- Indulging too much in food or drink
- Making unhealthy choices
- Stomach or headaches
- Muscle or back pain
- Frequent colds or flu
According to a recent survey by Statistics Canada, one-quarter of Canadians reported feeling either quite a bit or extremely stressed most days. Don’t let stress get the best of you! Jennifer can assist you in identifying your stressors and developing a plan to implement healthier ways to manage it and achieve peace of mind.